Test Bank for Law and Ethics for Pharmacy Technicians, 3rd Edition, Jahangir Moini, ISBN-10: 133779662X, ISBN-13: 9781337796620
Table of Contents
Section I: THE FOUNDATION OF LAW AND ETHICS.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Principles of Liability.
3. Ethics in Pharmacy Practice.
Section II: FEDERAL LAWS.
4. Federal Regulation of Drug Products.
5. Medicare and Medicaid.
6. Comprehensive Drug Abuse and Prevention Control Act: A Closer Look.
7. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
8. Workplace Safety Laws.
Section III: STATE LAWS AFFECTING PHARMACY PRACTICE.
9. State Laws and Pharmacy Practice.
10. State Boards of Pharmacy and The Joint Commission.
Appendix A: Medication Errors (MedWatch).
Appendix B: Special Tasks for Pharmacy Technicians in Community Settings.
Appendix C: State-by-State Approved Duties of Pharmacy Technicians in Hospital Settings.
Appendix D: State Boards of Pharmacy.
Appendix E: Professional Organizations.
Appendix F: United States Pharmacopeia Foundation (USP) and National Formulary (NF) Drug Monograph Sample.
Appendix G: Answer Key for Review Questions.